can i patent an idea – http://www.pearltrees.com/willierosenzweig/inventhelp-inventions/id24198657/item251098856; Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of your reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good understanding you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of services not trying to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those new invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they perform quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.