patenting an idea http://graphicartit7.basinperlite.com/how-to-patent-an-idea-with-invent-help. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of services not trying to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look away from InventHelp Company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable maybe can.